Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bobby Brown
- Whitney and I have fun reading the newspaper sometimes. You’d be amazed at the places they say I’ve been.
- I look forward to putting out the new CD and doing the television performances to show everyone that B. Brown is back. In fact, I never left.
- In the beginning, the media was calling me a bad boy all the time because of the way I act and feel onstage. None of them have ever taken the time to get to know me when I climb offstage.
- The business has changed so much that they’re able – we’re able these days in the music industry to be able to control our own destiny.
- I believe that all women are pretty without makeup- but with the right makeup can be pretty powerful.
- I like being in control of making all the major decisions pertaining to my projects. That’s something that you don’t get to do in a group. Everything has to be voted on – every minor decision.
- How I feel about myself is more important than how I look. Feeling confident, being comfortable in your skin – that’s what really makes you beautiful.
- Well, in order to become a grown man, in order to become significant in my family and significant in my children’s life, I had to learn my lessons.
- My grandfather taught me how important it is to have your eyes open,because you never know what’s going to come your way.
- I could really care less about what they think about me, but at the same time, I do have something to prove.
Bobby Brown, born on February 5, 1969, in Boston, Massachusetts, is an American singer, songwriter, and actor. He rose to fame in the late 1980s as the lead vocalist of the R&B group New Edition. Brown’s solo career took off with the release of his debut album, “King of Stage,” in 1986, but it was his second album, “Don’t Be Cruel” (1988), that catapulted him to superstardom. The album featured hit singles like “My Prerogative” and “Every Little Step,” earning Brown a Grammy Award for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance.
Despite his musical success, Brown faced numerous personal challenges, including legal troubles and struggles with substance abuse. His tumultuous marriage to pop icon Whitney Houston garnered significant media attention. The couple’s relationship, documented in the reality series “Being Bobby Brown,” ended in divorce in 2007.
Bobby Brown continued to pursue his music career, releasing several albums over the years and remaining a prominent figure in the entertainment industry. Beyond his musical contributions, Brown has dabbled in acting and has been involved in various philanthropic efforts. Despite the ups and downs in his personal life, Bobby Brown’s impact on the music industry, particularly in the realm of R&B, remains indelible.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bobby_Brown #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio