Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Bradley Cooper
- I was on Facebook. I’m not anymore, but my sister always sends pictures to a page. I’m sure you can find a Bradley Cooper there.
- My mother emails me stuff about when she finds a paparazzi photo and they’re like, his hair is out of control.
- There are certain actors you watch in a movie, and you think, ‘Wow, that guy is very skilled.’
- Unfortunately, when someone asks me for a favor, I can’t say no. Because of my upbringing – my Catholic guilt – if I don’t do it, it plagues me.
- When I’m into a woman, I literally can’t stop staring. I’m like a little kid. I become completely entranced.
- I remember being away somewhere, and I had forgotten it was Valentine’s Day with a person, and that was very embarrassing.
- I liked sports but I never really had the confidence. I was always coordinated and it came easy to me, but I didn’t have the confidence to go along with the physical skill.
- I definitely am a huge lover of comedy, and it’s only through doing so many comedies that I’ve realised how much of an influence they’ve been on me.
- Personally, I’ve made myself a very small window of what I enjoy in this business, which is I love being a big part of the storytelling process.
- If you look at anybody who’s had along career, if you look at the choices they’ve made – even if the movies haven’t worked – they’ve always worked with great filmmakers.
Bradley Cooper, born on January 5, 1975, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is an accomplished American actor and filmmaker. He gained widespread recognition for his role as Phil Wenneck in the popular comedy film “The Hangover” trilogy. Cooper’s career breakthrough came with his performance in “Silver Linings Playbook” (2012), which earned him an Academy Award nomination for Best Actor.
Known for his versatility, Cooper has showcased his talent in a range of genres, from comedy to drama. He received critical acclaim for his roles in films like “American Sniper” (2014), where he portrayed real-life Navy SEAL Chris Kyle, and “A Star Is Born” (2018), which he also directed and produced. The latter earned him several award nominations, including an Academy Award for Best Actor.
Cooper’s dedication to his craft extends beyond acting; he has ventured into directing with the critically acclaimed film “A Star Is Born.” In addition to his success in the film industry, he has been involved in various philanthropic endeavors. Bradley Cooper’s remarkable career continues to evolve, solidifying his status as one of Hollywood’s leading talents.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Bradley_Cooper #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio