Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Brett Favre
- In the NFL a lot of times everyone gets caught up in the business side of things. For them it’s all about money and it really leaves a sour taste in your mouth.
- I don’t worry anymore about where’s the big hangout Tuesday night, Friday. Couldn’t tell you and no one comes to me for advice anymore in those areas anymore, so real boring I would say.
- In spite of reports about playing with various teams, I’m enjoying retirement with my family and have no plans to play football.
- God, he deals you blows that at sometimes you think you can’t handle and in the last year there have been things that we thought we couldn’t handle but we’ve dealt with it up until this point.
- It’s a difficult job to do, but that is why we do it. Only so many people can do it. But it, it enables you to… for a brief period of time to kind of get away. You have to go back and deal with, but it’s a good escape.
- I knew I needed surgery and I didn’t want to have it and I ended up having it.
- The town, the team, it’s a family. That has helped. For some people who have had to deal with some of the problems I have had to deal with don’t have football as an out.
- The party now is having my kids laugh and my wife laugh and my teammates. I want them to see me have fun and put it in a different way.
- I don’t need to have a retirement, retire your jersey, all that stuff to solidify my career.
- I really believe this team has a lot of potential – whether it’s this year or in years to come, I don’t know.
Brett Favre, born on October 10, 1969, in Gulfport, Mississippi, is a former American football quarterback who had a remarkable career in the National Football League (NFL). Favre played 20 seasons in the NFL, primarily with the Green Bay Packers. Known for his durability and strong arm, he set numerous records during his career.
Favre was selected in the second round of the 1991 NFL Draft by the Atlanta Falcons but was traded to the Green Bay Packers, where he became a franchise icon. He led the Packers to victory in Super Bowl XXXI and was named the game’s MVP. Favre’s playing style was characterized by his toughness, enthusiasm, and penchant for dramatic moments.
Over the course of his career, Favre earned 11 Pro Bowl selections and three First-Team All-Pro nods. He held several NFL records, including most career touchdown passes, completions, and passing yards, at the time of his retirement in 2010. Favre’s impact on the game extended beyond statistics, as he became a beloved figure in the football community. His jersey number, 4, was retired by the Green Bay Packers to honor his contributions to the team and the sport.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Brett_Favre #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio