Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Brie Larson
- You know how it is when you put on your best friend’s shirt. You feel weird, even if everyone tells you that it looks good. You know that it isn’t right.
- Surrounding myself with women of different backgrounds and on different paths and in different stages of their lives has become so valuable to me.
- I only write about stuff I know. I don’t have a lot of experience with boys and stuff so I write a lot of songs about interesting and strange subjects that people wouldn’t write songs about.
- It’s really hard to see yourself and to recognize that you are a human being like everybody else. You just think everybody’s judging you.
- Sometimes you pick up on the myth and it’s just an accident. I think it comes naturally out of people, and some people are aware of it.
- We’re in a different time right now, and I think we’re ready to see a different type of female hero.
- For me, I believe that just seeing women be strong and tough is not answering the question of what a female hero looks like. Women have their own set of skills that are worth exploring and seeing on screen.
- I know that I’m an actor and I guess I could kind of put on an act, but it takes so much more time to be someone you are not. I feel so much better just being comfortable with myself and hopefully girls will accept that.
- I didn’t have a regular school experience and wanted a more abstract way of learning. I started exploring in lots of different creative ways. It gave me the opportunity to travel and play music, so it was good for me.
- I think that usually I’m just drawn to something that’s different from something that I’ve done previously. Whatever makes me feel something. Whatever makes me excited and connected to it.
Brie Larson, born Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers on October 1, 1989, is an American actress and filmmaker. Larson’s career began at a young age, with her early work in television shows like “Raising Dad” and “United States of Tara.” She gained recognition for her breakout role in the independent drama film “Short Term 12” (2013), showcasing her versatility and depth as an actress.
However, it was Larson’s performance in the critically acclaimed film “Room” (2015) that brought her widespread acclaim and won her numerous awards, including the Academy Award, BAFTA Award, Critic’s Choice Award, Golden Globe, Screen Actors Guild Award, and Canadian Screen Award for Best Actress. This remarkable achievement solidified her status as one of Hollywood’s leading actresses.
Aside from her acting career, Brie Larson is an advocate for gender equality in the film industry and beyond. She made her directorial debut with the comedy-drama film “Unicorn Store” in 2017. Known for her roles in blockbuster films like “Captain Marvel” (2019), Larson continues to be a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, using her platform to address social issues and promote inclusivity.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Brie_Larson #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio