Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Deng Xiaoping
- It doesn’t matter if a cat is black or white, so long as it catches mice.
- The United States brags about its political system, but the President says one thing during the election, something else when he takes office, something else at midterm and something else when he leaves.
- Keep a cool head and maintain a low profile. Never take the lead – but aim to do something big.
- We must firmly grasp management. Just making things isn’t enough. We need to raise the quality.
- When our thousands of Chinese students abroad return home, you will see how China will transform itself.
- No matter to what degree China opens up to the outside world and admits foreign capital, its relative magnitude will be small and it can’t affect our system of socialist public ownership of the means of production.
- In China, we intend to acquire advanced technology, science and management skills to serve our socialist production. And these things as such have no class character.
- Observe calmly; secure our position; cope with affairs calmly; hide our capacities and bide our time; be good at maintaining a low profile; and never claim leadership.
- We should not lay all past mistakes on Chairman Mao. So we must be very objective in assessing him. His contributions were primary, his mistakes secondary. In China, we will inherit the many good things in Chairman Mao’s thinking while at the same time explaining clearly the mistakes he made.
- No matter if it is a white cat or a black cat; as long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat.
Deng Xiaoping (1904-1997) was a prominent Chinese statesman and reformer who played a pivotal role in modernizing China. Born in Sichuan province, Deng joined the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) in the 1920s and became a key figure in the Red Army during the Long March.
After the founding of the People’s Republic of China in 1949, Deng held various leadership positions within the CCP. However, his political career was marked by ups and downs. He was purged during the Cultural Revolution but made a remarkable comeback in the late 1970s.
Deng Xiaoping is best known for his pragmatic economic reforms that transformed China’s stagnant economy into a global powerhouse. His policy of “Socialism with Chinese Characteristics” introduced market-oriented reforms, opening up the country to foreign investment and trade. These reforms led to rapid economic growth and modernization, lifting millions of people out of poverty.
Deng’s leadership also saw the peaceful resolution of the Hong Kong and Macau issues, as well as the normalization of relations with the United States. He played a pivotal role in shaping China’s foreign policy and maintaining stability during a period of significant change.
Deng Xiaoping’s legacy as a reformer and visionary leader continues to influence China’s political and economic landscape, making him one of the most important figures in modern Chinese history.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Deng_Xiaoping #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio