Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Denis Leary
- Racism isn’t born, folks, it’s taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list.
- Let me tell you something: I love the Yankees. And let me tell you why: because without the Yankees, there is nobody to hate.
- Stand-up comedy and comedy in general is the ultimate form of free speech, because you get to poke holes in all the pretentious bubbles politicians and pundits and popes and pretenders try to float over our heads.
- Firefighters are some of the most selfless public servants you will ever encounter.
- One thing that’s great about firefighters: If they don’t have the equipment they desperately need, they don’t have the help, they don’t care. They’ll do it on their own.
- Most people don’t know how underpaid and often ill-equipped urban fire departments are across North America.
- No matter what anybody says, relationships are based on physical attraction. The first time I saw my wife, it was pure animal whatever.
- Good actors, especially when they know their character, will come in and either tell you in advance that they have an idea, or in the middle of the rehearsal or the scene they’ll let it loose and you go, ‘Ah that’s great.’
- I write what I think is funny and I write from a sense of popping a balloon or a sense of injustice, whether it’s about yourself, or whether it’s about something else. It’s my worldview; it doesn’t mean that everybody has to agree with it.
- Here’s the problem with Easter. The Catholic Church needs to pick a date because it keeps moving. And I think the reason they always have Easter moving to different dates is to catch us.
Denis Leary is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer born on August 18, 1957, in Worcester, Massachusetts. He rose to prominence in the 1990s for his biting and irreverent humor, often tackling topics like smoking, fast food, and the absurdities of modern life. Leary’s distinctive style and rapid-fire delivery earned him a reputation as a no-nonsense comedian.
In addition to his stand-up comedy career, Leary has made a mark in the world of acting. He is perhaps best known for his role as Tommy Gavin in the critically acclaimed TV series “Rescue Me,” which he also co-created and produced. This show allowed him to showcase his dramatic acting skills alongside his comedic talents.
Leary has also appeared in numerous films, including “The Ref,” “Demolition Man,” and voiced characters in animated hits like the “Ice Age” series and “A Bug’s Life.”
Beyond his entertainment career, Denis Leary is known for his philanthropic efforts, particularly supporting firefighters and their families through the Leary Firefighters Foundation.
Throughout his career, Denis Leary has remained a dynamic figure in comedy and entertainment, leaving a lasting impact with his edgy humor and versatile talents.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Denis_Leary #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio