Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Diane Lane
- I don’t lie. I would never stuff my bra because it’s going to come off and the truth is going to be revealed. I don’t like that padding. I try to be completely – if not brutally – honest.
- That’s why they call it work, because it’s not what you’d prefer to do with your free time.
- You can only be a virgin once. There can only be one first time.
- To me, there’s no greater reward than being around people you care about and can be present with.
- You really can’t take a cat and turn it into a dog, or try and get lemons off an apple tree, or what have you.
- I’ve found there to be a tremendous amount of East Coast snobbery in the journalism world.
- I feel like I’m the most forgiven actress I can think of, probably because of this short memory people have!
- It’s nice to have a pause to parent and to be more present at home, teaching them how to drive cars and navigate boys and all this sort of thing.
- Well, I didn’t really admit that I anywhere until my daughter started school and I knew I couldn’t pull up and leave when I felt like it.
- Americans are like Pac Man. We just eat our way through the day. There’s always something going into the mouth.
Diane Lane, born on January 22, 1965, in New York City, is an acclaimed American actress known for her versatile talent and enduring career in film and theater. Lane began her acting journey at a young age, making her stage debut in a New York production of “The Cherry Orchard” at the age of just six.
In 1979, Lane transitioned to the silver screen with her debut in the film “A Little Romance.” She gained widespread recognition for her role in the film “Rumble Fish” (1983) and continued to build a reputation as a talented actress throughout the 1980s.
One of her career-defining moments came in 2002 when she starred in the critically acclaimed film “Unfaithful,” earning her an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress. Her career has been marked by diverse roles in films such as “The Perfect Storm” (2000), “Under the Tuscan Sun” (2003), and “Man of Steel” (2013), where she portrayed Martha Kent, Superman’s adoptive mother.
Diane Lane’s acting prowess, captivating presence, and enduring appeal have solidified her as a respected figure in Hollywood. She continues to impress audiences with her performances on both stage and screen, making her a beloved and enduring figure in the world of entertainment.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Diane_Lane #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio