Top 10 most inspiring quotes by James Carville
- When you become famous, being famous becomes your profession.
- The only thing more dangerous than a politician who thinks about re-election, is a politician who doesn’t think about re-election.
- I am certain that Mr. Johnston is not a douchebag despite what the Republicans claim.
- Am I surprised that Joe Klein [pseudonymous author of Primary Colors which he denied writing] lied? No, because in my opinion reporters lie all the time.
- Why are you sitting here when our democracy is under assault with the FBI acting at the behest of [Republican Congressman] Jason Chaffetz and sitting here acting like it is something legit?
- We ought to be talking about our democracy being under assault right now and what we’re going to do about it and not what somebody said in July about James Comey. That’s a distraction, that’s not what’s going on.
- People have to decide do we want our country for ourselves with the people in charge or are we going to elect the the KGB and the House Republicans to decide this election .
- I’ve never seen a candidate – I’ve never seen a human being – who, with the most limited briefing, can understand the dimensions, the parameters, the nuances of everything of any kind of a policy or political problem.
- Republicans now have their own network in Fox, so guys who don’t like to answer questions, like Trent Lott, have a place to go to hit softballs.
- What I’m suggesting is, stand for yourself, be for something and the hell with it. Because the hand-wringers and the editorialists and the sigh-and-pontificate crowd will be against you, whatever you do.
James Carville is a prominent American political strategist, media personality, and commentator. He was born on October 25, 1944, in Carville, Louisiana, United States. Carville gained widespread recognition for his work as the lead strategist for Bill Clinton’s successful 1992 presidential campaign, during which he famously coined the phrase “It’s the economy, stupid.”
Carville began his career in politics working on various campaigns in Louisiana, where he gained a reputation for his sharp wit and unconventional strategies. His success in managing political campaigns earned him the nickname “The Ragin’ Cajun.” In addition to his work with Clinton, Carville has advised numerous other Democratic candidates at various levels of government.
Throughout his career, Carville has been a frequent commentator and contributor to various media outlets. He has appeared on television programs, written books, and provided political analysis and commentary for major news networks. Carville is known for his passionate and outspoken style, often delivering his views with humor and colorful language.
Carville is married to Mary Matalin, a prominent Republican strategist and political consultant. Despite their political differences, the couple has become known for their unique bipartisan relationship and their public appearances as political opponents.
Overall, James Carville has played a significant role in shaping American politics, particularly within the Democratic Party, and continues to be an influential figure in political discourse.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #James_Carville #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio