Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Jesse Ventura
- There is much more to being a patriot and a citizen than reciting the pledge or raising a flag.
- If you’re patriotic, stand up for the Bill of Rights because once they strip your rights from you, you will pay hell to get them back. You will and we’re in the process of it right now.
- Every fat person says it’s not their fault, that they have gland trouble. You know which gland? The saliva gland. They can’t push away from the table.
- George Bush keeps saying that terrorists keep attacking us because we have freedom here in America. So what, the solution is to take away our freedoms and they won’t attack us?
- Enhanced Interrogation is Dick Cheney changing a word, Dick Cheney comes up with a new word to cover his ass!
- You have to accept the rule of law, even when it’s inconvenient, if you’re going to be a country that bides by the rule of law.
- My father used to always say to me that, you know, if a guy goes out to steal a loaf of bread to feed his family, they’ll give him 10 years, but a guy can do white-collar crime and steal the money of thousands and he’ll get probation and a slap on the wrist.
- I believe to go along to get along is unpatriotic. I believe that agreeing with your government on everything they do is unpatriotic. I believe a patriot stands up and holds your government’s feet to the fire. Because if you do that, you will get good government.
- I’m against the draft. I believe we should have a professional military; it might be smaller, but it would be more effective.
- WikiLeaks is exposing our government officials for the frauds that they are. They also show us how governments work together to lie to their citizens when they are waging war.
Jesse Ventura, born James George Janos on July 15, 1951, is an American former professional wrestler, actor, author, and politician. He gained prominence in the 1980s and 1990s as a professional wrestler in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE) under the ring name “Jesse ‘The Body’ Ventura.” He became known for his charismatic personality and outspokenness, often playing the role of a villainous character.
Ventura transitioned from professional wrestling to a successful career in entertainment. He appeared in several films, including “Predator” (1987) alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and “The Running Man” (1987) with the same co-star. He also worked as a commentator and analyst for various wrestling promotions.
In addition to his entertainment career, Ventura ventured into politics. He served as the 38th Governor of Minnesota from 1999 to 2003. Running as an independent candidate, he defeated major-party candidates to become the first and, so far, only member of the Reform Party to win a gubernatorial election. Ventura championed a number of political issues during his tenure, including government reform, education, and environmental protection.
After leaving office, Ventura continued to be involved in political commentary and activism. He hosted a television show called “Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura,” where he explored various conspiracy theories and government cover-ups. Ventura has also written several books, including “I Ain’t Got Time to Bleed” and “American Conspiracies.”
Jesse Ventura is known for his independent and unapologetic approach, often challenging the status quo and advocating for alternative viewpoints. His career in professional wrestling, entertainment, and politics has made him a notable figure in American popular culture.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Jesse_Ventura #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio