Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Julian Casablancas
- The problem with touring isn’t the traveling and the shows, it’s the vegetal state you get into.
- Songwriting is hard – it’s so easy to fall into the same traps. It’s not like I wake up and songs flow out of me.
- I have to say, I’m good with gifts. If I find something perfect for a certain person, I’ll just get it and put it away in a kind of nook under my bed – a little gift hutch, if you prefer.
- It find it funny how people from Boston and New York hate each other because of pro teams.
- If you’re in a bar and a certain song comes on and the vibe is just different, it evokes the kinds of things that you want to feel, and if music can do that it’s a very special thing.
- When you first start writing a song, it’s fun, then when you start recording it, it’s fun, but by the time you’ve finished recording it, you’re sick of it.
- I’m not a pop song lyric writer. I can’t just focus on one simple meaning or even a double entendre.
- Sometimes I’ve sat outside, not to tan, but as a result of that I ended up tanning slightly.
- I very often have night terrors. Just think of the worst possible situation, and it’s a regular thing for me. I’ve died in my sleep twenty-three different ways.
- The artistic element of Manhattan has kind of moved to Brooklyn. Has it changed it? Yeah. Has it ruined it? I would say no. It is what it is. I say better that than an urban war zone.
Julian Casablancas is an American musician, singer, songwriter, and record producer, best known as the lead vocalist and primary songwriter of the rock band The Strokes. He was born on August 23, 1978, in New York City, New York, USA.
Casablancas formed The Strokes in 1998 with fellow band members Nick Valensi, Albert Hammond Jr., Nikolai Fraiture, and Fabrizio Moretti. The band gained significant popularity in the early 2000s with their debut album, “Is This It,” which was released in 2001. The album received critical acclaim and is often cited as one of the defining records of the garage rock revival movement. Their unique blend of garage rock, post-punk, and new wave influences brought them widespread recognition and a dedicated fanbase.
Throughout his career, Casablancas has been praised for his distinctive singing style, characterized by his raspy voice and enigmatic stage presence. As a songwriter, he is known for his introspective and often cryptic lyrics, exploring themes of love, youth, and urban life.
Apart from his work with The Strokes, Casablancas has also pursued various solo projects. In 2009, he released his debut solo album, “Phrazes for the Young,” which showcased a more experimental and electronic sound compared to his work with The Strokes. He has since released additional solo material and collaborated with other artists.
Julian Casablancas continues to be an influential figure in alternative rock music. His contributions to the music industry have earned him critical acclaim and a devoted fan following. His distinct voice, songwriting prowess, and captivating stage presence have solidified his place as one of the leading figures in modern rock music.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Julian_Casablancas #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio