Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Kristin Chenoweth
- But there’s the beauty of life beyond the bubble. It’s possible for someone to see your wicked bits and still love you.
- If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.
- Not everyone is going to like what you do or what you have to offer; however, if you can’t see yourself doing anything else, and you have the drive and ambition, get the training and go for it.
- I’m sick of people who’ve never been to church telling me that church is full of hypocrites, and people who’ve never read the Bible telling me that it’s baloney.
- As much as you can eat healthy, it’s also important to remember to drink healthy too. Tea is very healing.
- And I do – make no mistake, I am a Christian and I believe in God, and I don’t believe he makes mistakes. So I don’t believe that being gay is not a sin, and in fact it’s how you’re made.
- I used to want to be tall, and then I thought, ‘If I were tall, then people would say I was pretty and not cute.’ And then I realized that there are worse things than being called cute.
- I’m constantly learning, and that is the greatest gift of life in my opinion – to always be learning and growing.
- I think it’s important to remember that Christianity was based in love and tolerance and forgiveness and acceptance.
- I was on the cheerleading squad and drama and the choir, but I was friends with everybody. I was not a partier. I was too Type A and crazy about my grades, but I was still there at everything.
Kristin Chenoweth is an American actress and singer, known for her versatile talents across stage, film, and television. She was born on July 24, 1968, in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Chenoweth’s interest in performing arts began at a young age, and she pursued her passion by studying opera at Oklahoma City University. She later earned a master’s degree in opera performance from the same institution.
After completing her education, Chenoweth made her Broadway debut in the musical “Steel Pier” in 1997, which earned her critical acclaim and a Theatre World Award. Her breakthrough role came in 1999 when she originated the role of Glinda the Good Witch in the musical “Wicked,” for which she received a Tony Award nomination. Her exceptional singing voice, combined with her comedic timing and charming stage presence, garnered widespread recognition.
Chenoweth continued to impress audiences with her performances in various Broadway productions, including “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” (1999, Tony Award win), “The Apple Tree” (2006, Tony Award nomination), and “On the Twentieth Century” (2015, Tony Award win). Her remarkable vocal range and ability to effortlessly transition between comedic and dramatic roles solidified her status as one of Broadway’s leading ladies.
In addition to her success on stage, Chenoweth has appeared in numerous films and television shows. Some of her notable screen credits include the film adaptation of “Bewitched” (2005), the TV series “Pushing Daisies” (2007-2009, Emmy Award win), and the hit musical TV show “Glee” (2009-2015). She has also released several albums, showcasing her remarkable singing talent.
Throughout her career, Kristin Chenoweth has received numerous accolades and recognition for her contributions to the performing arts. Her ability to captivate audiences with her powerful voice, comedic skills, and undeniable charm has made her one of the most beloved and respected figures in the entertainment industry.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Kristin_Chenoweth #quotes #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio