Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad
- Everyone knows that the Zionist regime is a tool in the hands of the United States and British governments.
- Dear Iranian nation, your children have placed the first indigenous satellite into orbit.
- Fundamentally, I do agree, certainly, people must be allowed to express their own opinions freely. Freedom is part of the essential rights of all nations.
- Freedoms in Iran are genuine, true freedoms. Iranian people are free. Women in Iran enjoy the highest levels of freedom. In Iran, we don’t have homosexuals, like in your country.
- For this reason, the expansion of relations with all countries is on the agenda of the Islamic Republic of Iran. I mean balanced relationships, based on mutual respect and observation of each other’s rights.
- For hundreds of years Iranians have been migrating to many parts of the world. They took Islamic culture to other parts of the world and established it there.
- Anyone who is a Palestinian citizen, whether Christian, Jewish or Muslim, should decide together in a very free referendum. There is no need for war. There is no need for threats or an atom bomb either.
- Anybody who recognizes Israel will burn in the fire of the Islamic nation’s fury.
- And God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism.
- Every year, millions of people from Iran and Iraq travel to each other’s countries, and we also have marriages between Iraqis and Iranians. Many Iranians were born in Iraq, and many Iraqis were born in Iran. This is a kind of special, cordial amicable ties.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is an Iranian politician and former president of Iran, born on October 28, 1956, in Aradan, Iran. He served as president of Iran from 2005 to 2013.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad began his political career as the mayor of Tehran in 2003, before being elected as president in 2005. He was known for his populist policies and his hardline stance against Western powers, particularly the United States and Israel.
During his presidency, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s administration was criticized for its human rights abuses, its suppression of political dissent, and its controversial nuclear program. He also faced widespread protests over allegations of election fraud in the 2009 Iranian presidential election.
After leaving office, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad remained active in Iranian politics and has been a vocal critic of the country’s leadership. He has also faced criticism for his anti-Semitic and anti-Israel remarks.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad holds a degree in civil engineering from Iran University of Science and Technology and a Ph.D. in transportation engineering from the University of Science and Technology in Tehran. Prior to his political career, he worked as an engineer and professor at several universities in Iran.
Ahmadinejad has been a controversial figure both within Iran and internationally, with his policies and rhetoric drawing criticism from many quarters. Despite this, he remains a significant political figure in Iran and continues to be influential in the country’s political landscape.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Mahmoud_Ahmadinejad #quotes #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio