Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Mario Andretti
- Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.
- The day of parochialism in sports is over. The world is too small for what people like to call ‘the good old days.’ Fans want the best, wherever they come from.
- Do it no matter what. If you believe in it, it is something very honorable. If somebody around you or your family does not understand it, then that’s their problem. But if you do have a passion, an honest passion, just do it.
- I count my blessings every day, quite honestly, because I take nothing for granted.
- There’s something special about racing in real streets. The ‘artificial’ circuits have a certain sameness to them. But every race conducted on real streets has a character of its own – Barcelona, Monaco, and now Long Beach.
- Motor racing is like one big family, ultimately, and when you come back to it, that’s really what it feels like.
- You should never get away from where the real foundation of Formula One has been, which is Europe. Of course, there is nothing wrong with the expansion to countries like Asia, China, Malaysia.
- As far as I’m concerned, Parnelli Jones was the greatest driver of his era. He had aggressiveness and also a finesse that no one else possessed. And he won with everything he put his hands on, including off-road.
- I think it’s counterproductive in many ways to pretend to know things you don’t. You surround yourself with people who are the real experts.
- I’ve always said, ‘I didn’t have a Plan B in life.’ I was in pursuit of my dream from the very beginning. It’s all about desire and passion. At all costs.
Mario Andretti is a retired Italian-American racing driver who is considered one of the greatest drivers of all time. He was born on February 28, 1940, in Montona, Italy (now Motovun, Croatia).
Andretti started racing in 1959 and won his first major race, the USAC Dirt Track Championship, in 1965. He went on to have an incredibly successful career, winning the Indianapolis 500, the Daytona 500, the Formula One World Championship, and the 12 Hours of Sebring, among many other races.
Andretti retired from professional racing in 1994, but he continued to be involved in the sport as a team owner and mentor to young drivers. He has also been a prominent spokesperson for a number of racing-related causes and charities.
Throughout his career, Andretti was known for his incredible speed, skill, and versatility behind the wheel. He remains one of the most beloved and respected figures in the world of motorsports.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Mario_Andretti #Quotes #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio