Indian actor and dancer
Born: December 4, 1963
Javed Jaffrey, born on December 4, 1963, in Mumbai, India, is a versatile Indian actor, dancer, comedian, and television personality. He hails from a prominent Bollywood family; his father is the renowned comedian and actor Jagdeep. Javed began his career in the entertainment industry in the late 1980s and quickly gained recognition for his exceptional dancing skills and comic timing.
He made his acting debut with the film “Meri Jung” in 1985 and went on to feature in numerous successful movies, showcasing his versatility in both comic and serious roles. Javed is also well-known for his contribution to Indian television, hosting the popular dance show “Boogie Woogie” for several years, which further established him as a household name.
Apart from his acting career, Javed is a skilled dancer and has choreographed various dance sequences. He is also a talented voice artist and has lent his voice to animated characters in several films. Javed Jaffrey remains a respected and beloved figure in the Indian entertainment industry, celebrated for his multifaceted talents and his enduring contribution to the world of cinema and television.
Jaaved Jaffrey’s 5 most popular quotes
- It is very important for me to do different things so that people see that my range is more than just comedy.
- I have been successful in comic roles and people think that is all that I can do.
- I think Hyderabadis have the best sense of humour in the entire country and I still remember the famous plays of ‘Adrak Ke Panje’ by Babban Khan and ‘Dhed Matwale.’
- Politics for me is not business but a movement of which I am happy to be a part.
- Song, dance and cinema are so deeply within the Indian culture and with so many cultures incorporating their elements too, it has become a wonderful collage.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Indian_actor_dancer #actor_dancer #Jaaved_Jaffrey #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio