Australian actor and musician
Born: February 12, 1979
Jesse Spencer is an Australian actor and musician, born on February 12, 1979, in Melbourne, Victoria. He rose to prominence for his role as Dr. Robert Chase on the medical drama series “House,” which aired from 2004 to 2012. Prior to his breakthrough role, Spencer appeared in various Australian television shows, including “Neighbours” and “Time Trax.”
Outside of acting, Spencer is also musically talented. He plays the violin and has showcased his skills on several occasions, including performances on “House” and at various events. Additionally, he is a member of the band Band from TV, alongside other television actors, which raises funds for various charities.
After “House,” Spencer continued his acting career, starring in the Chicago Fire franchise as Lieutenant Matthew Casey, a role he has portrayed since 2012. His portrayal of Casey has garnered him critical acclaim and a dedicated fan base.
Throughout his career, Spencer has demonstrated versatility as an actor, seamlessly transitioning between dramatic and comedic roles. With his talent and charisma, he has solidified himself as a respected figure in both the television and music industries.
Jesse Spencer’s 5 most popular quotes
- The idea of being charming and really nasty at the same time is a really difficult thing to do.
- I was trained classically in violin and voice, which led to musical theater. Then I left the music scene to chase acting, which is when ‘Neighbours’ came along. It was a fantastic playground for actors, and the cast around me taught me a lot.
- In terms of people who we call heroes—and I don’t tend to like that term, and firefighters don’t consider themselves heroes—but if you look at their job description, they are. Their job is to straight-up save people.
- ‘Chicago Fire’ has been a wonderful outlet for me. We’re thrown into the gritty streets of Chicago, working among actual first responders. They’re a wonderful bunch, and the sense of community among Midwesterners is very similar to Australians.
- I started off with violin, then I started learning guitar, then I went to piano. But I self-taught piano just because I enjoyed it. I’ve always really enjoyed music.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor_musician #actor_musician #Jesse_Spencer #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio