Born: June 14, 1988
Kevin McHale is an American actor, singer, and dancer. He was born on June 14, 1988, in Plano, Texas. McHale is best known for his role as Artie Abrams on the popular television series “Glee,” which aired from 2009 to 2015.
Before his breakthrough role on “Glee,” McHale was a member of the boy band NLT (Not Like Them), which gained some popularity in the mid-2000s. However, the band disbanded in 2009, and McHale transitioned into acting.
His portrayal of Artie Abrams on “Glee” earned him critical acclaim and a dedicated fan base. Artie was a wheelchair-bound student with a passion for singing and performing, and McHale’s portrayal of the character resonated with audiences around the world. He showcased his talent not only as an actor but also as a singer, performing numerous musical numbers on the show.
Following the end of “Glee,” McHale continued his acting career, appearing in various television shows and films. He had a recurring role on the television series “True Blood” and appeared in the movie “Boychoir.” He also hosted the British panel show “Virtually Famous” and participated in the reality competition series “Dancing with the Stars.”
In addition to his acting work, McHale has pursued a music career. He released his debut single, “Help Me Now,” in 2019, followed by other singles such as “James Dean” and “Too Young.” His music style blends pop, R&B, and electronic influences.
Kevin McHale has proven his versatility as an entertainer, showcasing his talents in acting, singing, and dancing. He continues to pursue various creative projects, delighting fans with his performances on screen and in music.
Kevin McHale’s 5 most popular quotes
- People aren’t paying to see the Kevin McHale show, they’re paying to see the cast of ‘Glee.’
- I sang before I acted, but I always wanted to do them simultaneously.
- I love chocolate mousse, that’s probably my favorite. I’m a big strawberry shortcake fan as well. I’m not mad at classic vanilla either. I’m not, I’m not sure what the word is. Cake discriminatory? Cakeist?
- I have a sweet tooth problem. On tour, in catering, the dessert was always so good. When we started the tour I was in the best shape of my life, but by the end of it I was horrible.
- James Morrison just had a new album come out and I think he’s incredible. I’d love to work with him, his voice is insane.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #kevin_mchale #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio