American media personality
Born: June 27, 1984
Khloé Kardashian, born on June 27, 1984, in Los Angeles, California, is an American television personality, entrepreneur, and social media influencer. She gained prominence through her appearances on the reality TV series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” which follows the lives of her and her famous family.
Khloé is the daughter of the late attorney Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner, and she has three siblings, Kourtney, Kim, and Rob Kardashian, as well as two half-sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner. Growing up in the public eye, Khloé and her family have built an empire based on their personal brand and business ventures.
Beyond her television career, Khloé has established herself as a successful entrepreneur. She has launched several business ventures, including her clothing boutique, Dash, and the denim brand, Good American. Khloé is known for her candid and relatable personality, and she has amassed a large following on social media, where she shares insights into her personal life, health, and fitness journey.
Khloé has also faced her fair share of challenges and controversies, including her highly publicized relationship with basketball player Lamar Odom, with whom she was married from 2009 to 2016. Throughout her career, Khloé has demonstrated resilience and a commitment to personal growth.
With her strong presence in the entertainment industry and her influential presence on social media, Khloé Kardashian continues to captivate audiences with her unique persona and entrepreneurial spirit.
Khloé Kardashian’s 5 most popular quotes
- And stop being in such a rush. There is no elevator to success; you have to take the stairs.
- I think why I personally love Bruce so much is because he’s never tried to force himself on us as, ‘I’m your dad now.’ He’s always been so accepting of knowing he’s our stepdad.
- I would just like to say, thank god you had a vasectomy a couple of years ago.
- It’s a lifetime commitment. But the irony is that this commitment can be the most pleasurable part of the rest of your life.
- I discovered that the best therapy is to be busy and productive. It seems to rewire your brain. It’s as if the lights go back on.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_media_personality #media_personality #khloé_kardashian #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio