Born: April 9, 1990
Kristen Stewart is an American actress known for her roles in various films and television shows. She was born on April 9, 1990, in Los Angeles, California.
Stewart began acting at a young age, appearing in films such as “The Safety of Objects” (2001) and “Panic Room” (2002). However, it was her role as Bella Swan in the film adaptations of the popular “Twilight” series that brought her mainstream success.
Since then, Stewart has continued to take on a variety of challenging roles in both independent and blockbuster films. She has received critical acclaim for her performances in movies such as “Adventureland” (2009), “Clouds of Sils Maria” (2014), and “Personal Shopper” (2016).
In addition to her film work, Stewart has also appeared in television shows, including “The Sarah Silverman Program” and “Saturday Night Live.” She has also worked as a model and has been the face of various fashion campaigns.
Kristen Stewart’s 5 most popular quotes
- Nobody lived my life. Nobody cried my tears. So don’t judge me.
- If you’re an honest person, you’ll make mistakes, but it’ll be okay. The most interesting things happen after making mistakes.
- I think it’s cool to come out of somewhere where you’re being pushed into this mold and then you figure out in that who you are.
- If you follow your heart, you’re never going to regret anything, even if you completely mess up constantly.
- If you didn’t have anxiety, then you wouldn’t have passion for anything. The reason we have anxiety is because you care and you’re thoughtful.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Kristen_Stewart #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio