Born: March 25, 1979
Lee Pace is an American stage, TV, and film actor. A ‘Juilliard’ graduate, he began as a theater artist and later ventured into the mainstream entertainment industry. He, however, made his ‘Broadway’ debut years after featuring in several TV and film productions. Lee excelled as an actor with his debut film itself, in which he played a transgender. He claimed that even his acting workshops and training had not helped him get into the skin of the character. Lee has played various kinds of roles, including a few real personalities, for which he has earned quite a few awards and nominations. The actor’s sexual orientation has been questioned in the past. However, Lee has now opened up about his relationships with both men and women. He now identifies as gay.
Lee Pace’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’m a pretty gentle person so I don’t really have much of a thing of being a badass.
- I dream about having a house by the water and not doing anything, not feeling ambitious, nor having the need to make money.
- I’d forgotten it’s an important thing to give thought to your morality and how you intend to live your life.
- I never get to wear a suit in my life, much less a tuxedo. It’s kind of really fun to get to dress up, because you take yourself a little more seriously if you dress nice in a starched shirt.
- I find that the best way into things is to open my heart up to it and allow it to be as truthful and honest as I can be, and I can make it. It’s hard to do that; it’s hard to open yourself up to something.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actor #actor #Lee_Pace #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio