Born: November 16, 1967
Lisa Bonet, born on November 16, 1967, in San Francisco, California, is an American actress and activist. Best known for her role as Denise Huxtable on the iconic sitcom “The Cosby Show” and its spin-off “A Different World,” Bonet gained widespread recognition for her talent and unique presence on screen.
In addition to her television success, Bonet made a mark in the film industry with roles in movies like “Angel Heart” (1987) and “High Fidelity” (2000). Her enigmatic beauty and free-spirited persona contributed to her popularity during the 1980s and 1990s.
Beyond her acting career, Lisa Bonet is recognized for her advocacy work and commitment to various charitable causes. She has been an outspoken supporter of environmental issues and has engaged in activism related to social justice.
In her personal life, Bonet has been married to musician Lenny Kravitz, with whom she shares a daughter, Zoë Kravitz. Later, she married actor Jason Momoa, and together they have two children.
Lisa Bonet continues to be a respected figure in the entertainment industry, known for her versatile talent, striking presence, and dedication to making a positive impact on the world.
Lisa Bonet’s 5 most popular quotes
- My desire to participate in the business is not to make more crap.
- We use a Native American tradition of the talking stick. You sit and pass it around and whoever has the stick has to talk. Some people just hold it. Others really share.
- Let those who know know, and let me keep what little privacy I can.
- My mother, brave woman, lost her whole family when she decided to marry a black man in the 60s. When the marriage fell apart, she had to come back to her family.
- I was obsessed with the Olympics. It’s so exciting to see that level of excellence and endurance.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Lisa_Bonet #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio