Born: May 22, 1979
Maggie Q is an American actress and model. She was born on May 22, 1979, in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States, as Margaret Denise Quigley. She is of Irish, Polish, and Vietnamese descent. Maggie Q initially began her career as a fashion model in Tokyo, Japan, when she was discovered by a modeling scout.
Her breakthrough in acting came in 2006 when she starred as the lead character in the television series “Nikita,” a reboot of the popular French film and television franchise. The show gained her widespread recognition and critical acclaim for her portrayal of a highly trained spy seeking revenge.
Prior to “Nikita,” Maggie Q appeared in supporting roles in films such as “Mission: Impossible III” (2006) alongside Tom Cruise and “Live Free or Die Hard” (2007) opposite Bruce Willis. She has since appeared in several action films, including “Balls of Fury” (2007), “Priest” (2011), and “Divergent” (2014) and its sequels.
Maggie Q is known for her dedication to environmental and animal rights causes. She is an active advocate for animal welfare and has been involved in campaigns against animal cruelty and promoting a vegan lifestyle. She has also been recognized for her work with organizations such as PETA and Best Friends Animal Society.
In addition to her acting career, Maggie Q has taken on producing roles and has been involved in the development of several film and television projects. She continues to be a prominent figure in the entertainment industry, known for her talent, activism, and philanthropic endeavors.
Maggie Q’s 5 most popular quotes
- We’ve all, at some point in our lives, been in a position where we have felt powerless.
- Our choices are going to determine the future for our children, our children’s children, and their children. I take that responsibility very seriously.
- As women, I think it helps that we are complex creatures by nature so just being a woman helps to understand a woman’s journey.
- I don’t do anything but sleep, when I’m not working. I have no life. I’m no fun. All I want to do is sleep and get ready for the next day. It’s awesome.
- What could be more unjust than hurting an animal or a child? When you’ve been gifted dominion over something, that responsibility is real.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Maggie_Q #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio