Born: November 6, 1955
Maria Shriver is an American journalist, author, and former First Lady of California. Born on November 6, 1955, she hails from the prominent Kennedy family, being the daughter of Eunice Kennedy Shriver and Sargent Shriver. Her lineage has deeply influenced her life, inspiring her commitment to public service and advocacy.
Shriver’s career in journalism took off when she began working at CBS News in the 1980s. She later transitioned to NBC, where she gained recognition for her work as a correspondent for various programs. Her dedication to covering social issues, women’s rights, and personal stories earned her accolades and a loyal following.
In 2003, Shriver married Arnold Schwarzenegger, the actor and former Governor of California. During Schwarzenegger’s tenure as governor, Shriver served as California’s First Lady, focusing on various social causes, including women’s empowerment and Alzheimer’s awareness.
Apart from her journalism career and advocacy work, Shriver is an accomplished author, having written several bestselling books focusing on personal and social empowerment, family, and faith.
Maria Shriver continues to be an influential figure, leveraging her platform to advocate for social causes, inspire women, and promote awareness and understanding of crucial societal issues.
Maria Shriver’s 5 most popular quotes
- Perfectionism doesn’t make you feel perfect. It makes you feel inadequate.
- Never think that someone else knows what’s best for you. Trust your way and don’t ask for so much advice. Learn how to be quiet and still enough to hear your own voice. It’s up to you: Your voice will either be silenced or will get to roar.
- Make time in your life to listen to your own voice. Do not let it get drowned out by others. Your voice is yours and yours alone. Stay in touch with it and use it.
- Pausing allows you to take a beat to take a breath in your life. As everybody else is rushing around like a lunatic out there, I dare you to do the opposite.
- We all obsess about what we are doing and accomplishing. What if we let it go and simply made the way we live our lives our accomplishment?
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_journalist #journalist #Maria_Shriver #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio