Born: December 4, 1964
Marisa Tomei was born on December 4, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York, to Patricia “Addie” (Bianchi), a teacher of English, and Gary Tomei, a lawyer, both of Italian descent. Marisa has a brother, actor Adam Tomei. As a child, Marisa’s mother frequently corrected her speech to eliminate her heavy Brooklyn accent.
**Marisa Tomei’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’m not that big a fan of marriage as an institution, and I don’t know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings.
- You express different energies at different times in your life.
- A lot of times being “completely objective” means seeing the world through a patriarchal eye.
- I prefer to express myself physically, or non-verbally. I prefer just to react without having a lot of dialogue.
- I am really not of the school of naturalism. I like style, and you can use more style in theater than in film roles. I love to sink my teeth into a part.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #marisa_tomei #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio