Top 10 most inspiring quotes by Marisa Tomei
- I’ve just been lucky. I’d like to have more choices, and I’d like to have a leading part.
- I prefer to express myself physically, or non-verbally. I prefer just to react without having a lot of dialogue.
- I can’t tell stories to save my life. I like to have fun, and I go out and have a lot of fun. But I’m not really an entertainer that way. I’m much more shy.
- Singing really oxygenates your blood. You stretch your lungs and take in much more air into them than before. It’s really good for your health.
- I feel like theatre gives me the grounding, and keeps me alive, basically. Film gives me the thrill, and it’s like a one night stand. But I do enjoy being around people who love it so much.
- I’m not that big a fan of marriage as an institution and I don’t know why women need to have children to be seen as complete human beings.
- I grew up on musicals, and I know they are quite the thing now, but I’m actually a little indignant, because I started taking singing lessons years ago – I put the time in!
- Politics itself is so unsexy, isn’t it? But when the politics in creative works are really explored – not used as a vehicle – the results can be really interesting.
- Not to get overly psychological about this, but it’s probably why I became an actress in the first place: for that kind of freedom and refuge, as well as for the fact that I just love acting so much.
- You have your structure, but within it, it gets fuller and you can highlight other parts of the performance.
Marisa Tomei is an American actress who was born on December 4, 1964, in Brooklyn, New York. She began her acting career in the 1980s, appearing in various TV shows and films. Her breakout role came in 1992 when she starred in the comedy film “My Cousin Vinny,” which earned her an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actress.
Since then, Tomei has continued to work in both film and television, showcasing her versatility as an actress. She has appeared in films such as “What Women Want,” “The Wrestler,” “Crazy, Stupid, Love,” and “Spider-Man: Homecoming,” among many others. Tomei has also worked in theater, including a Broadway production of “The Rose Tattoo” that earned her a Tony Award for Best Actress in a Play.
Throughout her career, Tomei has received critical acclaim for her performances and has been nominated for numerous awards. She is known for her ability to bring depth and authenticity to her roles and has become one of the most respected actresses in Hollywood.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Marisa_Tomei #Quotes #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio