Born: December 11, 1958
Frank Ferranna II was born to Frank and Deana Ferranno. When Nikki was in his thirties, he found out that he had a sister with Down syndrome. She was older than him. The day before he was to meet her for the first time, she passed away. His father left him and his mother soon after he was born. He was often swapped between his mother and his grandparents and moved numerous times to numerous places. His mother was well known for her long list of boyfriends, which even included Richard Pryor. He went to seven schools within 11 years. He moved out of his mother’s home, lived in the streets, and sold drugs until he was kicked out. He went to live with his grandparents in Idaho and then to Los Angeles, California. He formed Mötley Crüe in 1981 with Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, and Vince Neil after being in several bands, but just after “London,” he legally changed his name to Nikki Sixx before joining the Crüe. In December of 1987, Nikki was pronounced clinically dead due to an overdose. After the incident, Mötley Crüe went into rehab. Nikki married Brandi Brandt in 1989. They had three children: Gunner Nicholas (b. 1991), Storm Brieanne (b. 1994), and Dekker Nilsson (b. 1995). They divorced in November 1996. One month after the divorce, Nikki married Donna D’Errico in December 1996, and they had Frankie-Jean Mary (b. 2001). Nikki and Donna briefly separated in 2001 and reconciled months later.
Michael Clarke Duncan’s 5 most popular quotes
- I was so happy every morning when I woke up that I was pissing smiley faces.
- Friends tell each other what nobody else is willing to tell you.
- Which side of the blade is sharper? The lie or the truth? It all seems irrelevant when your jugular is sliced open and you’re lying in a pool of blood for the whole world to see.
- I used to think the only way to be truly alive is to confront your mortality.
- People want to see the car crash instead of the race. But, when you’re the one in the car that’s crashing, it’s not much fun. I’m enjoying the race.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_musician #musician #Nikki_Sixx #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio