Born: May 29, 1989
Riley Keough is an American actress and model. She was born on May 29, 1989, in Santa Monica, California, United States. Riley is the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley and musician Danny Keough, and she comes from a famous family that includes her grandparents, Elvis and Priscilla Presley.
Keough began her career as a model, working with renowned fashion brands such as Dolce & Gabbana and Christian Dior. She made her acting debut in 2010 with a small role in the film “The Runaways,” where she portrayed Marie Currie, the sister of Cherie Currie (played by Dakota Fanning).
In the following years, Keough appeared in a variety of film and television projects, showcasing her talent and versatility as an actress. Some of her notable roles include playing Nora in the thriller film “Jack & Diane” (2012), Sarah in the independent drama “American Honey” (2016), and Kim in the horror film “It Comes at Night” (2017).
One of Keough’s most acclaimed performances came in the 2016 drama film “American Honey,” directed by Andrea Arnold. Her portrayal of Krystal, a troubled young woman traveling with a group of magazine salespeople, garnered praise from critics and earned her several award nominations.
Riley Keough’s 5 most popular quotes
- I was one of those kids who thought I could be the president of England when I grew up if I wanted to. Then I started acting and realized life is hard and people are mean. And there’s no president of England and I’m not British.
- I do think we need heroes. It gives people hope and an example to follow.
- Life changes so quickly. Feeling grateful to be around such wonderful people to strengthen and grow with.
- I’m kind of shy and quiet. But I’m only shy in my personal life. If I’m working, somehow I’m not and it goes away.
- I find it gross to talk about bodily functions like shitting or farting or your period, if you’re a girl, unless it’s extremely necessary.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Riley_Keough #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio