Born: December 6, 1972
Sarah Rafferty, born on December 6, 1972, is an accomplished American actress best known for her role as Donna Paulsen on the popular television series “Suits.” Hailing from Connecticut, Rafferty developed a passion for acting early in life and pursued her dream by earning a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Yale School of Drama.
Her acting career gained momentum with a variety of guest appearances on well-known TV shows like “Law & Order,” “Six Feet Under,” and “Bones.” However, it was her portrayal of Donna, the sharp-witted and resourceful legal secretary on “Suits,” that catapulted her to widespread recognition.
Rafferty’s performances are marked by her charisma, versatility, and ability to bring depth to her characters. She has also ventured into film, with roles in movies such as “Small, Beautifully Moving Parts” and “Four Single Fathers.”
Off-screen, Sarah Rafferty is known for her philanthropic work, supporting causes related to education and health. Her talent, coupled with her engaging personality, has earned her a dedicated fan base and established her as a respected figure in the entertainment industry.
Sarah Rafferty’s 5 most popular quotes
- Sometimes I’m afraid that my daughter might think that I get my hair done for a living.
- What you learn from studying acting is that you have to have the courage to just make strong choices.
- I’m really thrilled to kind of be a role models for my daughters, and showing them the passion about what I do, and I get to go to work and I love to go to work. That’s what I saw my mom doing my whole life.
- I have a sweet tooth. I love dessert, and if somebody makes me one, I’m going to have it.
- I hate all the core stuff. That’s why I have to have a trainer. That’s the only way I’m going to do the abs work.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Sarah_Rafferty #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio