Born: May 17, 1973
Sasha Alexander is an American actress born on May 17, 1973, in Los Angeles, California. Her birth name is Suzana S. Drobnjaković. She is best known for her roles in popular television series and films.
Alexander began her acting career in the late 1990s with guest appearances in various television shows such as “Wasteland,” “Presidio Med,” and “Friends.” Her breakthrough came in 2003 when she was cast as Special Agent Caitlin Todd in the hit series “NCIS.” She portrayed the character for the first two seasons and gained significant recognition for her performance.
Following her departure from “NCIS,” Alexander continued to work in both television and film. She appeared in recurring roles on shows like “Dawson’s Creek” and “The Nine,” as well as made guest appearances on series like “House” and “E-Ring.”
In 2010, Alexander landed another notable role as Dr. Maura Isles in the crime drama series “Rizzoli & Isles.” The show, which aired from 2010 to 2016, was a critical and commercial success, further elevating Alexander’s career. Her portrayal of the intelligent and sophisticated medical examiner earned her a dedicated fan base.
Aside from her television work, Sasha Alexander has also appeared in several films, including “Yes Man” (2008), “He’s Just Not That Into You” (2009), and “Mission: Impossible III” (2006), where she played Tom Cruise’s wife.
Sasha Alexander is known for her talent, versatility, and ability to portray complex characters. Her performances have garnered her a loyal following and established her as a respected actress in the industry.
Sasha Alexander’s 5 most popular quotes
- I still feel like I have a lot of growing up to do ’til I find the voice. You know, everybody has their own voice and their own thing they want to say to the world.
- I actually wanted to be an exotic dancer, but that didn’t work out so I thought I’d take on acting.
- I always say if you’ve seen good acting on television, those actors are really good. Because there’s just not enough time. You don’t have any preparation.
- I don’t know that you can compare it to another show because each show has its own individuality.
- What made me want to be on it was reading a really good script, and being compelled by and attracted to the characters. I really loved Maura Isles, who was very fascinating to me.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Sasha_Alexander #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio