South Korean actor
Born: September 19, 1985
Song Joong Ki is a South Korean actor born on September 19, 1985, in Daejeon, South Korea. He rose to international fame for his versatile acting skills and charming looks. He graduated with a major in Business Administration from Sungkyunkwan University.
Song Joong Ki began his acting career in 2008 with a minor role in the film “A Frozen Flower” and gained recognition with the historical drama “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” in 2010. However, it was his lead role as Captain Yoo Si-jin in the immensely popular drama “Descendants of the Sun” in 2016 that catapulted him to stardom. His performance earned him numerous awards and accolades.
He has also been part of successful projects like “Innocent Man” and “Arthdal Chronicles.” Song Joong Ki’s talent extends beyond acting, as he has hosted variety shows and appeared in several endorsements.
In addition to his acting career, Song Joong Ki is known for his philanthropic work and active participation in various charitable activities. His charming personality and dedication to his craft have earned him a dedicated fan base worldwide, making him one of South Korea’s most beloved actors.
Song Joong-ki’s 5 most popular quotes
- It is inevitable that popularity will fade. That’s why I must always be prepared. I don’t want a meteoric rise in popularity. I want to be an actor who can quickly get back on my feet after a fall. If I want to have a long-term career in acting, I must be careful about the choices I make.
- I have no plans to go public if I get into a relationship. I will do my best to safeguard the privacy of the person I love and respect her feelings.
- If I had to say the secret recipe for acting melodrama, I think it comes from myself in real life. I have a belief that when I do melo scenes, I try to make them less cheesy.
- I want to do amazing roles fit for my age in 30 years. I’m sure I’ll be less popular and have less offers then, but I think I’ll be able to do act well for my age at the time.
- I like having conversations: you learn a lot about how other people think. If I’m myself and confident, I don’t get nervous easily. I try not to make other people uncomfortable – I think that’s a very arrogant thing to do.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #South_Korean_actor #actor #Song_Joong-ki #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio