Born: November 11, 1981
Susan Kelechi Watson is an American actress known for her compelling performances on both stage and screen. Born on November 11, 1981, in Brooklyn, New York, Watson grew up with a passion for the arts. She earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in acting from Howard University, honing her skills and laying the foundation for a successful career.
Watson gained widespread recognition for her role as Beth Pearson on the critically acclaimed NBC drama series “This Is Us,” which premiered in 2016. Her portrayal of the strong and compassionate Beth earned her praise for her emotional depth and authenticity.
Prior to “This Is Us,” Watson appeared in various television shows such as “Louie,” “The Blacklist,” and “The Following.” She has also made appearances in films like “Small, Beautifully Moving Parts” and “A Beautiful Soul.”
Beyond her on-screen work, Watson has an extensive background in theater, having performed in productions such as “A Naked Girl on the Appian Way” and “The Good Negro.” Her talent, versatility, and dedication to her craft have solidified Susan Kelechi Watson as a respected and sought-after actress in the entertainment industry.
Susan Kelechi Watson’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’m the ultimate studier of comedy. I grew up in a very funny household. My dad is the king of one-liners; my brothers are great at telling stories, and my mom is funny without knowing it.
- That’s always fun to play: the person who can be truthful and blunt, and people take it because that’s who she is.
- This is an age where you could put anything on YouTube; people can make films on their own.
- I don’t know that I constantly think about being a black woman.
- Some of the joy in acting is switching it up: being able to do something that’s different than what you’ve been doing.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_actress #actress #Susan_Kelechi_Watson #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio