American voice actor
Born: April 1, 1976
Troy Baker is an American voice actor and musician, born on April 1, 1976, in Dallas, Texas. He has provided his voice for various video game characters, including Joel in The Last of Us, Booker DeWitt in BioShock Infinite, and Samuel Drake in Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End. He has also voiced characters in anime and animated TV shows, such as Pain in Naruto Shippuden and The Joker in Batman: Arkham Origins. In addition to his voice acting work, Troy Baker is also a singer and songwriter, and has released several albums. He has won numerous awards for his voice acting, including a BAFTA Games Award for Best Performer in a Leading Role for his work in The Last of Us.
Troy Baker’s 5 most popular quotes
- Some of the things I’m most proud of, it isn’t because I think it’s my best work; it’s because of something that it’s taught me.
- Definitely when you get handed roles like Joel in ‘The Last of Us,’ that’s something that will change your life, and I learned so much from that role.
- I’m always nervous! Especially when it comes to a series like ‘Disgaea’, where you do have such a devoted fan base, the last thing you want to do is disappoint. But I love playing bad guys and just always hope that fans will be forgiving if I miss the mark.
- A lot people ask me, ‘How do I become a voice actor?’ and, well, first of all, drop the ‘voice’ because you don’t know what mechanics you’ll have to employ. If you can just focus on the acting, then the rest will come.
- If there’s a role for me in something in the future to do with ‘The Last of Us,’ absolutely I would do it, twice on Sunday.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #American_voice_actor #actor #Troy_Baker #Birthday #FM #online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio