Born: June 1, 1991
Zazie Beetz is a German-American actress known for her captivating performances in film and television. She was born on May 25, 1991, in Berlin, Germany. Beetz’s father is German and her mother is African-American. She was raised in Berlin until the age of eight when her family moved to New York City.
Beetz gained widespread recognition for her breakout role as Vanessa “Van” Keefer in the critically acclaimed FX series “Atlanta” created by Donald Glover. Her portrayal of Van, the on-and-off girlfriend of the main character Earn, earned her praise for her nuanced and relatable performance.
Following her success on “Atlanta,” Beetz made her mark in the superhero genre with her role as Domino (Neena Thurman) in the 2018 film “Deadpool 2.” Her portrayal of the luck-manipulating mutant showcased her versatility as an actress and further expanded her popularity.
Beetz has also appeared in other notable films such as “Slice” (2018) and “High Flying Bird” (2019). In 2019, she starred alongside Joaquin Phoenix in the critically acclaimed comic book adaptation “Joker,” playing the role of Sophie Dumond, a single mother who forms a connection with the protagonist.
Beyond her film and television work, Beetz is also involved in various social and political causes. She has been an advocate for gender equality and has used her platform to speak out on issues such as representation and diversity in the entertainment industry.
Zazie Beetz continues to impress audiences with her talent, versatility, and commitment to telling stories that challenge societal norms. Her captivating performances and advocacy work make her a prominent figure in the entertainment industry.
Zazie Beetz’s 5 most popular quotes
- I’ve begun feeling that my responsibility is to the Earth. Our generation’s war is climate change, so I’ve really been modifying how I eat and what I eat.
- I don’t know how people say exercising is addictive.
- I used to cry on planes. I don’t anymore. It probably took almost a hundred agonizing flights to get there. Now, when I take off, a smile quivers on the corner of my lips.
- I love babies. I also have this very deep desire to become a mother. I always thought that motherhood was my highest calling.
- I identify with my womanhood before anything else because that’s what I deal with when I am alone.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #German-American_actress #actress #Zazie_Beetz #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio