- A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood.
- A good plan, violently executed now, is better than a perfect plan next week.
- Lead me, follow me or get out of my way.
- Do everything you ask of those you command.
- Say what you mean and mean what you say.
- Many soldiers are led to faulty ideas of war by knowing too much about too little.
- Never tell people how to do things. tell them what to do, and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
- If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.
- Moral courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.
- I am a soldier, I fight where I am told and I win where I fight.
10 Gen. George Patton Quotes
Tags : Live Online Radio
Eleanor Tomlinson: Birthday