- Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.
- Avoiding the phrase ‘I don’t have time’, will soon help you to realize that you do have the time needed for just about anything you choose to accomplish in life.
- Not being in tune with your customers is like living in an alternate reality; the way you think your customers feel about your product is not always the same as what your customers really think about your product.
- Most of us are consumed with our own thoughts and desires and are not always thinking about what other people may want. This is not necessarily being egocentric; it is just being human.
- Self-sabotage is like a game of mental tug-of-war. It is the conscious mind versus the subconscious mind where the subconscious mind always eventually wins.
- Not managing your time and making excuses are two bad habits. Don’t put them both together by claiming, you don’t have the time.
- Think of success as a game of chance in which you have control over the odds. As you begin to master concepts in personal achievement, you are increasing your odds of achieving success.
- I like to think of sales as the ability to gracefully persuade, not manipulate, a person or persons into a win-win situation.
- We can create the ultimate job security by becoming less dependant on the organization for which we work and more dependent on our own resources.
- A good leader is one who can tell another how to reach his or her potential; a great leader is one who can help another discover this potential for him or herself.
10 Inspirational Bo Bennett Quotes On Success
Tags : Live Online Radio
10 Gen. George Patton Quotes