- I wake up every day, and I’m a Puerto Rican girl from the Bronx. Every single day.
- If they want to make an example out of me, I will gladly be one. Hopefully we can be an example of dedication, courage, and persistence under fire. I also hope to be an example of not tolerating nonsense, too.
- We open doors so others can walk through them.
- We must lean on others to strive on our own.
- We can be whatever we have the courage to be.
- I used to be much more cynical about how much was up against us,” she says. “I think I’ve changed my mind. Because I think that change is a lot closer than we think.
- There is nothing radical about moral clarity.
- We don’t have time to sit on our hands as our planet burns. For young people, climate change is bigger than election or re-election. It’s life or death.
- Hope is not something that you have. Hope is something that you create, with your actions.
- The biggest hurdle that our communities have is cynicism – saying it’s a done deal, who cares; there’s no point to voting. If we can get somebody to care, it’s a huge victory for the movement and the causes we’re trying to advance.
10 inspirational alexandria ocasio-cortez quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
gary cole: birthday