- I think that I think, therefore I think that I am.
- Corporation: An ingenious device for obtaining profit without individual responsibility.
- To the eye of failure success is an accident.
- Education, n.: That which discloses to the wise and disguises from the foolish their lack of understanding.
- Mad, adj. Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence.
- Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.
- Philosophy: A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.
- Vote: the instrument and symbol of a freeman’s power to make a fool of himself and a wreck of his country.
- Democracy is four wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
- In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.
Tags : Live Online Radio