- If a man has the right to self-ownership, to the control of his life, then in the real world he must also have the right to sustain his life.
- There can be no truly moral choice unless that choice is made in freedom.
- The State, by its very nature, must violate the generally accepted moral laws to which most people adhere.
- The State says that citizens may not take from another by force and against his will that which belongs to another. And yet the State…does just that.
- The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State…is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
- Libertarians regard the state as the Supreme, the eternal, the best organized aggressor against the persons and property of the mass of the public.
- The State is a coercive criminal organization that subsists by a regularized large-scale system of taxation-theft.
- The fact that a majority might support or condone an act of theft does not diminish the criminal essence of the act or its grave injustice.
- The necessary result…of the unequal fiscal action of the government is to divide the community into two great classes…tax-payers and tax-consumers.
- This…is the welfare state in action: It’s a whole bunch of special interest groups screwing consumers and taxpayers, and making them think they’re really benefiting.
Tags : Live Online Radio