- Do you love life? Then do not squander time, for that’s the stuff life is made of.
- Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.
- Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
- I didn’t fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
- I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the mean.
- Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.
- If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write something worth reading or do things worth writing.
- Money has never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum it makes one.
- Work as if you were to live a hundred years. Pray as if you were to die tomorrow.
- A slip of the foot you may soon recover, but a slip of the tongue you may never get over.
Tags : Live Online Radio