- Successful people replace the words “wish”, “should” and “try” with “I will”.
- No matter what the industry you choose to ultimately invest all your time and energy in, be sure you’re the owner, founder, and CEO. Remember, if you don’t own it, you can’t control it nor can you depend on it.
- The greatest minds are like film, they take the negatives and develop themselves in darkness…
- All I could feel was love leaking in my soul and my heart seeping bits of heaven.
- Like the Bermuda triangle, she swallowed her victims whole.
- Some books must be sipped slowly like a strong bourbon. Most books must be devoured more than once because as you age you distill more.
- You will be perpetually unhappy if you continue to refuse to walk in your calling.
- The sky is a tight gray sheet of Baroque prose pulled snug.
- Never accept yourself as a finished product. Be a finished product when you die. As long as you have breath in your lungs, expand yourself.
- We’ve developed algorithms for orgasms, broken it down to a science, I spell out equations on the small of your back, your kisses, the most beautiful calculus I’ve ever studied. You do fractions and long handed division up my thighs, balance equations between my legs… even my sharp clefts and C-notes can’t match our depths…
Tags : Live Online Radio