- The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.
- In our age there is no such thing as keeping out of politics. All issues are political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia.
- He who controls the present controls the past. He who controls the past control the future.
- Not to expose your true feelings to an adult seems to be instinctive from the age of seven or eight onwards.
- Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing.
- Journalism is printing what someone else does not want printed: everything else is public relations.
- We have now sunk to a depth at which the restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
- Each generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
- I do not wish to comment on the work; if it does not speak for itself, it is a failure.
- A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves, and traitors are not victims but accomplices.
Tags : Live Online Radio