- What makes a child gifted and talented may not always be good grades in school, but a different way of looking at the world and learning.
- I get paid by the year, and I try to earn my money.
- I’m the policy-maker; I’m the lawmaker.
- If I can’t negotiate something that gets more than four Republicans, I’m not a very good representative of my party.
- In the case of the Japanese, they usually commit suicide before they make any apology.
- It wouldn’t do me much good to back somebody that won in Iowa if they can’t carry on the campaign elsewhere.
- My goal for reform is not necessarily to pass laws but to make sure the laws are being followed.
- President Obama’s decision to bypass the constitutional advice and consent of the Senate is not an isolated incident.
- You ought to serve on the platform you run on.
- The public relies on the advice of doctors and leading researchers. The public has a right to know about financial relationships between those doctors and the drug companies who make the pharmaceuticals prescribed by doctors.
Tags : Live Online Radio