- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on.
- There is no intensity of love or feeling that does not involve the risk of crippling hurt. It is a duty to take this risk, to love and feel without defense or reserve.
- Nobody owns life, but anyone who can pick up a frying pan owns death.
- Hustlers of the world, there is one mark you cannot beat: the mark inside.
- Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.
- I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it.
- Desperation is the raw material of drastic change. Only those who can leave behind everything they have ever believed in can hope to escape.
- Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.
- A paranoid is someone who knows a little of what’s going on. A psychotic is a guy who’s just found out what’s going on.
- Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
10 inspirational william s. burroughs quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
lily rabe: Birthday