- Women have got to stop being polite. If I ever had children, which I don’t, the first thing I’d teach a girl of mine is the words ‘f – off.
- Being powerful is so much more interesting than being beautiful.
- It has nothing to do with clothing or makeup. Just put your shoulders back and chin up, and face the world with pride.
- I don’t think it’s good to try and change anyone. The trick and the mystery – of relationships and life in general – is to learn to live with the bits you don’t like.
- A woman with knowledge is something that frightens the status quo quite a lot.
- I don’t like the word ‘strong,’ because a strong character is never an interesting character. A character is made interesting by their vulnerabilities and their weaknesses.
- I believe that if you want to go make your mark on the world you’ve got to go out and do it. Don’t be shy, be adventurous.
- I think every woman in our culture is a feminist. They may refuse to articulate it, but if you were to take any woman back 40 years and say, ‘Is this a world you want to live in?’ They would say, ‘No.
- Where you grew up becomes a big part of who you are for the rest of your life. You can’t run away from that. Well, sometimes the running away from it is what makes you who you are.
- Love is a command to rise to one’s highest potential, the best and noblest vision of ourselves. Love is a reward, the greatest we can earn, granted to us for the moral qualities we have achieved in our lives.
Tags : Live Online Radio