- What we see changes what we know. What we know changes what we see.
- Intelligence is what you use when you don’t know what to do.
- The goal of education is not to increase the amount of knowledge but to create the possibilities for a child to invent and discover, to create men who are capable of doing new things.
- Each time one prematurely teaches a child something he could have discovered himself, that child is kept from inventing it and consequently from understanding it completely.
- I could not think without writing.
- The principle goal of education in the schools should be creating men and women who are capable of doing new things, not simply repeating what other generations have done.
- Play is the answer to how anything new comes about.
- It is with children that we have the best chance of studying the development of logical knowledge, mathematical knowledge, physical knowledge, and so forth.
- Logic and mathematics are nothing but specialised linguistic structures.
- Reflective abstraction, however, is based not on individual actions but on coordinated actions.
10 inspirational jean piaget quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
10 inspirational mortimer adler quotes on success