- The more you know yourself, the more clarity there is. Self-knowledge has no end – you don’t come to an achievement, you don’t come to a conclusion. It is an endless river.
- One is never afraid of the unknown; one is afraid of the known coming to an end.
- So, while you are young you must begin to find out what is this strange thing called happiness. That is an essential part of education.
- It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
- To have intelligence there must be freedom, and you cannot be free if you are constantly being urged to become like some hero, for then the hero is important and not you.
- When you are young you are curious to know all about everything, why the sun shines, what the stars are, all about the moon and the world around us; but as we grow older, knowledge becomes a mere collection of information without any feeling.
- If, living in the world, you refuse to be a part of it, you will help others out of this chaos – not in the future, not tomorrow, but now.
- To understand ourselves needs no authority either of yesterday or of a thousand years because we are living things, always moving, flowing, never resting.
- One of the fundamental causes of the disintegration of society is copying, which is the worship of authority.
- The ending is the beginning, and the beginning is the first step, and the first step is the only step.
Tags : Live Online Radio