- In writing, punctuation plays the role of body language. It helps readers hear you the way you want to be heard.
- A solved problem creates two new problems, and the best prescription for happy living is not to solve any more problems.
- Don’t try to make children grow up to be like you, or they may do it.
- Research is a scientific activity dedicated to discovering what makes grass green.
- The best advice I can give anybody about going out into the world is this: Don’t do it. I have been out there. It is a mess.
- Feel good about linking hands in human chain for good causes.
- Misery no longer loves company. Nowadays it insists on it.
- Life seemed to be an educator’s practical joke in which you spent the first half learning and the second half learning that everything you learned in the first half was wrong.
- I frankly admit to not knowing who I am. This is why I refuse to buy clothes that will tell people who I want them to think I am.
- The goal of all inanimate objects is to resist man and ultimately defeat him.
Tags : Live Online Radio