- Creative director’ is a catchall phrase for giving ideas. To me, it obviously means more than that. It’s like being a counselor.
- Collaboration is not a punchline… I only collaborate with the best in each category.
- As a young designer in tune with culture, I’m interested in the lifeline of trends.
- When creativity melds together with global issues, I believe you can bring the world together.
- I pride myself in collaborating and being a creative director, and creative direction isn’t putting my opinion first. It’s supporting an artist so they get the most out of the project.
- Big teams are absolutely vital if you want to achieve certain results when you’re working on larger scales, both in terms of physical size and productive quantities.
- The whole point of collaboration is that you give and take from each other, and that’s how you create things that are totally new.
- All I do all day is think of ideas and implement them. That’s an industry, you know. I’m trying to make art on a commercial scale.
- From my perspective, I’m trying to stand for a generation. You know, each generation has designers who go along with it.
- Humor is an entry point for humanity.
10 inspirational virgil abloh quotes on success
Tags : Live Online Radio
10 inspirational donald glover quotes on success