- The chief cause of failure and unhappiness is trading what you want most for what you want right now.
- It makes no difference where you go, there you are. And it makes no difference what you have, there’s always more to want. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy because of what you have.
- Don’t let others be your judge and jury with their pity and negative thoughts or feeling. Know that you are here for a reason. Recognize, develop, and use the resources you do have. Others see the surface; you know your heart.
- The greatest of all mistakes is to do nothing because you think you can only do a little.
- If you don’t like who you are and where you are, don’t worry about it because you’re not stuck either with who you are or where you are. You can grow. You can change. You can be more than you are.
- Make a careful exploration of who you are and the work you have been given, and then sink yourself into that. Don’t be impressed with yourself. Don’t compare yourself with others.
- Outside of your relationship with God, the most important relationship you can have is with yourself. I don’t mean that we are to spend all our time focused on me, me, me to the exclusion of others. Instead, I mean that we must be healthy internally, emotionally and spiritually – in order to create healthy relationships with others.
- If you have the character to hang in there when it’s tough, you will develop or acquire every other characteristic necessary to WIN in the game of life.
- If you do not think you deserve success, then you will do things that will keep you from getting success.
- You will get all you want in life if you help enough other people get what they want.
Tags : Live Online Radio