10 meaningful quotes by khalil gibran
- The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply.
- If the grandfather of the grandfather of Jesus had known what was hidden within him, he would have stood humble and awe-struck before his soul.
- Most people who ask for advice from others have already resolved to act as it pleases them.
- Poverty is a veil that obscures the face of greatness. An appeal is a mask covering the face of tribulation.
- Where is the justice of political power if it executes the murderer and jails the plunderer, and then itself marches upon neighboring lands, killing thousands and pillaging the very hills?
- Time has been transformed, and we have changed; it has advanced and set us in motion; it has unveiled its face, inspiring us with bewilderment and exhilaration.
- What is this world that is hastening me toward I know not what, viewing me with contempt?
- Pain and foolishness lead to great bliss and complete knowledge, for Eternal Wisdom created nothing under the sun in vain.
- Nor shall derision prove powerful against those who listen to humanity or those who follow in the footsteps of divinity, for they shall live forever. Forever.
- What difference is there between us, save a restless dream that follows my soul but fears to come near you?
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #Khalil_Gibran #quotes #FM #onlineradio #radio #liveonlineradio #live #worldradio