Born: November 20, 1981
Andrea Riseborough is a talented English actress born on November 20, 1981, in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. She initially pursued a career in theater before transitioning to film and television. Riseborough’s breakthrough came with her role in the acclaimed film “Brighton Rock” (2010), where her performance earned her widespread recognition.
Known for her versatility, Riseborough has showcased her acting prowess in a variety of genres, including drama, thriller, and science fiction. Some of her notable film credits include “Shadow Dancer” (2012), “Oblivion” (2013), and “Birdman or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance)” (2014), for which the ensemble cast received critical acclaim and won the Academy Award for Best Picture.
In addition to her success in film, Riseborough has made significant contributions to television, starring in series such as “National Treasure” (2016) and “Waco” (2018). Her performances are characterized by depth and authenticity, earning her respect within the industry.
With a career marked by diverse roles and critical acclaim, Andrea Riseborough continues to be a respected and sought-after actress, known for her dedication to her craft and ability to bring characters to life with nuance and emotional depth.
Andrea Riseborough’s 5 most popular quotes
- Politically, I thought [Margaret Thatcher] stank. I think she had a real fight on her hands to get where she got, but I don’t believe that her conviction was for the greater good.
- I’ve never had my own accent in a film. It’s something I schedule into my preparation. That’s one of my favorite things, hearing all the voices.
- I subscribe to no religion. But I believe that in the creation of art, there can be moments of God.
- In my case, when you dive into a role, to do well and for you to do well in it, you have to put an enormous amount of faith in the director. But you also have to decide you’re so interested in the material, this director, his work, and his process, that you don’t care about the outcome.
- A lot of films that have been adapted from books stop serving you because they become different. I mean, they are different entities in themselves, but artistically, what you’re trying to achieve with a film is so very different to what you’re trying to achieve with a book, and the way when you write a script is so very different on paper to how it seems on a screen.
👉Listen to the best music from all over the world at www.liveonlineradio.net #English_Actress #Actress #Andrea_Riseborough #Birthday #FM #Online_radio #radio #live_online_radio #live #world_radio